Useful information and resources for parents of students attending PEAC.
- Department of Education Gifted and Talented Primary (PEAC)
- Secondary Selective Entrance Programs
- Gifted and Talented Children’s Association of WA
GATCA is the state association for gifted children. It provides support for parents, teachers and others who work in the field of gifted education.
- Think you’ve got a gifted child? This is what you need to look for
A short article providing a definition of giftedness and highlighting the characteristics of gifted children.
- Supporting the Emotional Needs of the Gifted (SENG)
SENG has a free resource library that includes a variety of articles on gifted education organised by topic.
- Gifted Children Australia
Dedicated to providing support to parents of gifted children and their families, gathering and disseminating information about raising and educating gifted children, and promoting the needs of these families within the community.